Car accidents near me
32,056 car accidents occurred in Dallas last year and specific dangerous intersections in Dallas saw many more accidents than other intersections. What makes some intersections more dangerous than others? Factors include conditions such as speed limits, poor or ineffective traffic signals and signage, dangerous intersection design, and high traffic areas.
Take a look below to see 30 of Dallas’s most dangerous intersections where car accidents and resulting injuries commonly occur.It may not be a surprise to see that intersections along Buckner Boulevard, Central Texas Expressway, and Lyndon B Johnson Freeway account for more than half of the dangerous intersections listed below. Are any of these dangerous intersections located near your home or do you travel through them as part of your regular commute? Please be sure to exercise heightened caution when traveling through these intersections.
30 of the most dangerous intersections in Dallas
- Audelia Road and Forest Lane
- Belt Line Road and Dallas Parkway
- Buckner Boulevard and Samuell Boulevard
- Buckner Boulevard and Military Parkway
- Buckner Boulevard and John West Road
- Buckner Boulevard and Northwest Highway
- Buckner Boulevard and Scyene Road
- Buckner Boulevard and East RL Thornton Freeway
- Central Texas Expressway and Lyndon B Johnson Freeway
- Central Texas Expressway and Walnut Hill Lane
- Central Texas Expressway and Lovers Lane
- Central Texas Expressway and Lemmon Avenue
- Central Texas Expressway and Royal Lane
- Central Texas Expressway and Elam Road
- Commerce Street and Lamar Street
- Lyndon B Johnson Freeway and Abrams Road
- Lyndon B Johnson Freeway and Midway Road
- Lyndon B Johnson Freeway and Skillman Street
- Lyndon B Johnson Freeway and Web Chapel Road
- Lyndon B Johnson Freeway and Marsh Lane
- Lyndon B Johnson Freeway and Greenville Avenue
- Lyndon B Johnson Freeway and Dallas Parkway
- Lyndon B Johnson Freeway and Hillcrest Road
- Lyndon B Johnson Freeway and Inwood Road
- Northwest Highway and Stemmons Freeway
- Northwest Highway and Walton Walker Boulevard
- North Hampton Road and West Jefferson Boulevard
- South Hampton Road and West Wheatland Road
- South Hampton Road and West Illinois Avenue
- Stemmons Freeway and Market Center Boulevard
Dangerous intersections mean car accident injuries and damages
Remember to exercise heightened caution when traveling through these intersections, as they are dangerous intersections where many accidents and injuries occur. Car accident damages and injuries can be inconvenient to devastating and everywhere in between. Injuries and damages resulting from car accidents include physical injuries, medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, and lost future earnings.
If you are involved in a car accident it is important to seek necessary medical attention and also take other actions to protect yourself. You should call the police to report the accident. You should also get contact information from any witnesses and write down everything that you remember about the accident including what lead up to the accident, the accident itself, and everything that followed as soon as possible.
If you have been involved in a car accident, contact the Law Office of Dorothy Hyde to speak with a Dallas car accident attorney who will review your case and discuss your legal options. You deserve to be fully compensated for your injuries and damages, and our attorneys are here to see that through.